Today was an awful day. I had an accident...
Daddy was sorting out the washing and Mummy was coming back from the Train Station, I was walking round the house minding my own business as usual and then..... BANG!
I don't remember what happend and Mum & Dad didnt see it, so they don't know what happened to me either??
Ma & Pa rushed me to the vets... Ma was crying... so was I!! it hurt!!
The vet lady said I might of been burnt, but it could be an electrocution!! I hoped it wasnt an electrocution as they said I might not make it.... this made Ma & Pa very sad.... and I wouldn't get to eat that turkey I'd been promised!
I was given doggy morphine and some other injections to make me calm. I could have stayed in the animal hospital overnight, but I wanted to go home and rest.
Ma had to take me to the vets the next morning, I didnt want to go & made Ma carry me the whole way!
I got some cream for my burn and was sent home.... Pheeewwww!
My burn itched, so Ma had to make me a scratch mit so that my burn would get better...