Sunday 11 December 2011

... A terrible day

Today was an awful day. I had an accident...

Daddy was sorting out the washing and Mummy was coming back from the Train Station, I was walking round the house minding my own business as usual and then..... BANG!
I don't remember what happend and Mum & Dad didnt see it, so they don't know what happened to me either??
Ma & Pa rushed me to the vets... Ma was crying... so was I!! it hurt!!
The vet lady said I might of been burnt, but it could be an electrocution!! I hoped it wasnt an electrocution as they said I might not make it.... this made Ma & Pa very sad.... and I wouldn't get to eat that turkey I'd been promised!

I was given doggy morphine and some other injections to make me calm. I could have stayed in the animal hospital overnight, but I wanted to go home and rest.

Ma had to take me to the vets the next morning, I didnt want to go & made Ma carry me the whole way!

I got some cream for my burn and was sent home.... Pheeewwww!

My burn itched, so Ma had to make me a scratch mit so that my burn would get better...

1 comment:

Frank The Tank said...

Oh No! You poor baby! You must have got yourself in some trouble, your home needs puppy proofing! I hope that you get better real soon! What a scare! Love, Licks and Pugalier Hugs from Frank x x x x