Saturday 7 April 2012

Winston's Hairdoo


Dear Reggie,

Just a short message to u, I've had my hair cut today for the very first time and I must say I look very cute indeed!!
I had to stand and be good for a hour which as u know for us gentlemen that wasn't easy!! It's got me a lot of brownie points with mum as she was very impressed with the look!!!

I had rather a nasty incident today tho, some strange insect came buzzing by and I didn't realise u had to leave them alone; I only wanted to play but it decided to sting me which I don't think was very nice, I told him so too and barked at him, but he didn't bother and flew off, ive had a sore Tongue ever since!! It's hard been a baby at times as ur not sure what's friendly and what's not, this world is confusing!!!

Handsome fella sighing off, keep those humans on their toes!!

See u soon, slobber slobber, lick lick!!
 hee hee xxxxx

1 comment:

Frank The Tank said...

Hi Reggie!
WOW! I like Winstons new Hair-do!
I agree he does look very cute indeed! Awww I feel sorry for Winston and the attack of the strange buzzing insect!
Love, Licks and Hugs from your Friend Frank xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx