Wednesday 6 February 2013

Get Well Soon Uncle Alfie... xxx

I haven't been blogging much lately as I've been very worried about my Uncle Alfie, he is very poorly.
He's only 4 years old, so it was a bit of a shock when he suddenly became ill!
... his Ma & Pa & I are so upset as he is a much loved boy & we want him to get better quickly!

Here he is in my garden chillin in the sun with me...


He has been my friend since Day 1 in my forever home and has been a very good Uncle who shares his things with me when I go to stay.


Alfie had to have a MRI scan on Monday and this confirmed that he has Intervertebral Disc Disease.
He has to have complete crate rest for 6 weeks and then the vet will decide if he needs an operation....
Until he is better I am not allowed to see him as we get to excited and play and this could slow down Alfie's recovery... I will be sad not to see him for so long, but Ma will see him and let him know I'm missing him.


Alf is very brave and very loved, so he is coping with his illness by getting lots of rest and lie downs. 
He is frustrated though as he doesnt understand what is wrong and his mobility is very limited.... 

Get Well Soon Alf.... We need the 3 amigo's back together!!! 


Lots of love and get well soon hugs from your bestest nephew.... Reggie xxxx
Minnie sends a big kiss to!! 
xxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Frank The Tank said...

Awwww this is very sad news!
Get well soon Uncle Alfie, our prayers and power of paw are with you, love you all your family too!
I hope that you feel better soon! Such a wonderful post with such good memories, love the photo with the three amigos, love Reggie sleeping with Uncle Alfie and I love Uncle Alfie in the snow, he is so cute and very handsome!
Love, licks and Hugs from your Furiend Frank xxxxxxxx