Monday 17 June 2013

Reggie the office junior

Today I went to keep Ma company at work... 
She tried to show me how to use the computer...it didn't look like fun to me, but I tried to look interested so I'd get a biscuit... 


I took my favourite travel blanket in with me & Mr Fox came along for the ride.., there's underfloor heating in the office, so its nice & toasty on my little Paws! 


This is the garden of the office! I'm allowed to sniff the flowers in this field...


You can call me Lord Reggie Sugar... "Your fired!!!"
Its tiring being the boss man!! 

1 comment:

Frank The Tank said...

Ohhh Reggie, you are so lucky to be able to go to work with your Ma, I would love to go to work with my Mum but I'm only allowed to call in at the end of the day! Everyone loves to see me though and I'm sure that everyone makes a big fuss of you there! Owww under-floor heating sounds great, bet that is really comfy cosey and you get to be the apprentice of the office, see that you made it top as the boss in a day! You must have charmed everone with your cuteness! BOL!
Great job at work Reggie!
Love and Licks from your Bro from another Mo, Frank xxxxxxx