Monday 21 April 2014

Gert Heffer!

Today Alf & I went on a lovely sunny walk, we found this cool cart that is pulled by horses... 

We found a poster about it... Not sure how much it is for dogs?


We walked along some tracks by the river... 


There were lots of things to smell


Alf had his new harness on that ma made


We walked quite far... 


We then came to a gate & saw some cows... 


We needed to go through this field but Ma & G-Ma wouldn't go in as they were scared... "Leave it to me" I said!


I called a cow over who looked like he was in charge to ask if they'd mind MOO-ving... Hehe


He came closer as he didn't understand my puggy accent.... 


"If you & your friends wouldn't mind MOOving, that would be great... Ta!" 


He said he didn't speak-a-my language... 
So we walked another way home....

No comments: