Thursday 1 May 2014

Bluebells & rain clouds

Today me & ma went on a lunchtime walk...  But instead of turning right at the end of the road we turned left... 

We came across a new path to explore


Why haven't we been this way before Ma?!


There were bridges & styles & lots of lovely flowers! 


I stopped & had a smell of the lovely flowers!


We walked over the bridge to see what we could see


There was a lovely stream


And a little tunnel the water went through


There were lots of bluebells around today 


They were very pretty


The path was long & went through a wooded area, I led the way



Can you see the tree house??



I raced ahead of ma & kept running back for her



Back on the bridge I was looking over the side for fishes... 



Couldnt see any today.. 


This walk was so pretty, I will definitely turn left again! 


Instead of a message in a bottle, we found a feather in a bottle!... Hummm


It's time to head back to the office... Uh oh, look at those clouds!! 

No comments: