Saturday 5 May 2012

Minnie...

Well.... when Ma & Pa said they would buy me a present for the times they both had to go to work, this isnt quite what I had in mind.....

Reggie said; "Well, I hope you've kept the receipt!"












She's a little GIRL! Yuck! and she keeps pinching all my things!!.... I was hoping for Doggy Jenga or a new Kong, maybe some slippers or something.... but instead I get.... Minnie!

I will tell you a bit about her... but it doesnt mean I like her!!


Xx Minnie xX

Minnie was born on the 15th March 2012 on a farm on the Mendips
Her Dad was a Jack Russell & her Mum was a Border Terrier... So I guess she's a Border Jack... or maybe a Russell Terrier.... Huummmmm


The picture above is her with her brothers & sisters... you can also see her mum in the bakground. Minnie is the darker one on all fours at the front.

At first when she arrived all she did was sleep..... yawn!!

She slept in her basket...


She slept on a cushion...


She slept on the sofa...


And she slept like a baby & upside down...



















I was waiting for her to wake up the whole time..... not because I like her though, I definately dont like little girls & once Ma & Pa find that receipt I shall swap her for that Doggy Jenga!


While I was waiting I had a snooze aswell... rude not to!



When Minnie woke up I gave her the tour of my grounds...

Reggie said; "Come on Minnie, keep up!!"    Minnie said; "Wait for me Reggie!!"
This is the decking area... you can watch the flowers from here.....

Reggie said; "do you need a paw up?"


Minnie said; "can you give me a piggy back... my little legs are tired"
... and these are the flowers... Don't get lost in there Minnie!!




Now it's time for another snooze.... this tour guide business is hard work!!


Reggie said; "get settled & have a rest....night night Minnie....maybe you are ok for a girl.... I think you can stay... Mwah, kiss kiss!... I'm no good at Jenga anyway"



Blimey, what a busy day puppy sitting, I'm pooped! ... ZZzzzzzzz!





7 comments:

wendy said...

Oh reggie you are soooo brave, a little sister how lucky.
I love your hoody top, and I'm sure Minnie will get a matching one- in pink.
Raya is thinking about a baby sis, even though she does not know it yet!!
Pebbles is having a lot of deep sleeps and does not want to play, and we think we love her so much she should rest a little.
Keep up the good work, we love you Reggiexxx

Minnie and Mack said...

What a wonderful surprise! A little sister. I can't wait to see pictures of you playing together. There is a lot to each her, Reggie. It's a big job, but we know you will be a great one. Give her lots of kisses and licks. She is sooo cute.

Minnie and Mack and foster Mario

Minnie and Mack said...

Oh Reggie....how do you all come up with such a great name for Minnie?
Of course, we think it is a perfect name. Let us know...

Minnie and Mack and foster Mario

Unknown said...

Aw we will come play with Raya once Minnie's had her jabs. I'm getting snip snipped on Friday to... Which ma is devastated about... But it's for the best as my mood has changed a bit already since Minnie's arrived. Let pebbles chill, she deserves it. A new little puppy sounds ace... What about a little pugalier like me? :) big hug xxxx

Unknown said...

There will be lots of photos!! I'm trying to teach her things, she's clever so is learning fast but she keep pinching my toys & by morning she's sneaked into my bed and hogs all my blanket! I think I will like having her around! Big hug love Reggie xxx

Unknown said...

I love the name Minnie & it's the only one Ma & Pa agreed on! Ma wanted to call her Peaches! But pa said no :)
They call her Minnie Mouse as she's really small! It's a lovely name and ma likes to put a paw print as the dot on the i, so she can do that twice with the name Minnie :) big hug Reggie xxx

Frank The Tank said...

Welcome to Blogville Minnie, such a beautiful name! You look after her and teach her Reggie! Your still the cute one to me, even if she is a little bit cute coz she is a puppy! X x Love Frank x X