Wednesday 26 September 2012

Indoor Activities... its chilly outside!!

Its been really wet and windy outside... so I have tried to stay in and keep warm!
 
I've been doing some reading with Pa.
He likes reading about wildlife! Especially sharks and sea life... i was reading along to, its all very interesting! I hope I never run into any of those sharks!!!
 
 
Theres a new programme on which is called 'for the love of dogs' and it's hosted by Paul O'Grady who I love. I always make sure I get a front row seat as its so good! Theres a beautiful boxer dog that I think Mr O'Grady will end up taking him home!

 
we have been trying to keep wam by snuggling up at the foot of the bed when ma & pa arent watching... we arent really allowed on the bed as we end up taking up all the room...
 
 
when ever the sun shines through the window me and Minnie make the most of it and daydream about the summer time.... its nice and toasty with the sun coming in!


2 comments:

Minnie and Mack said...

Sharks! Watch out for them....

We like to watch TV with the humans, too. and we love being on the bed!

Minnie is getting so big... is she bigger than you yet?

Drools and licks,
Minnie, Mack and foster Mario

Frank The Tank said...

Hi Reggie and Minnie, its been freezing cold here, Mum has got out my army jacket, my high viability coat with matching colar and my knit jumper ready for winter! I don't walk in the rain without my jacket on! I love to watch Tele and cuddle up with Mum, I like to snuggle, especially in the cold weather, Mum says that I'm her personal fuzzy hot water bottle!
Oh my goodness, those Sharks are so scary, those big teeth, oh no! That's why I don't like going in the sea because you never know!
How are your Pawrents? Tell your Mum to email me when she gets chance, Ok?
Love and Hugs from your Furiend Frank XxxxX