Sunday 19 May 2013

Looking after little Lady....& happy birthday in heaven x

This weekend I looked after Lady while her Ma was away! 
We went on some cool walks near her house....
It was lovely weather, so we chilled out in the garden to...
At night time I moved my bed next to lady's so we could talk about puppy stuff before we went to sleep...
Our walks were so long that we fell asleep in the day... 
I've really enjoyed looking after lady!! 

Today is also Ma's Nanna's birthday! She's in heaven. Ma misses her very much and we had a cuppa tea & some cake to mark the day... Happy Birthday Nanna, love you & miss you lots xxx

1 comment:

Frank The Tank said...

Hi Reggie!
It looks like you had a wonderful time looking after Lady, she sure is a very pretty lady indeed, I love that you got to go on such nice walks with her and that you both played nice together! I like the photo of you both asleep in the day and think it was a great idea to put your beds together so you could have a little puppy talk before you both went to sleep!
Happy Birthday to your Nanna in heaven, she looks like such a loving and friendly person, it was so very nice of you to make that day a special one, its so kind of you to remember her in such a sweet way, I'm sure she is looking down on you feeling very happy and proud!
All our love from Frank and Jem XxxxxxxX