Friday 9 August 2013

My crazy friend Crumpet & the little person....

Ma went for tea this week to her oldest and dearest friend from Primary School.... Kimberley.
I was allowed to go along and play with Crumpet!
She is a Border Terrier and is mad!!!!


Lets play!!!


We wouldn't keep still, so taking photo's was hard!


Awwww.... give us a kiss!!! Mwah!


Cuddles.....


I made sure I kept a safe distance at first from the little person.... I have never seen a little person before!
Her name is Brooke and my Ma loveeeeessss her a lot!!!


I went in for a closer look to see what all the fuss was about.....


Ooooo now i see..... She's beautiful!!!


She's only teeny tiny, so I was a good boy and just watched from a distance when she was roaming free!
Im glad I got to go and play with Crumpet and met Brooke.... i had a great time!!! xxx

No comments: