Saturday 17 January 2015

Broadchurch

Today I went to the beach... 


I love the beach so much, it's my favourite place to be! 


This wasn't just any beach though....


This was Broadchurch beach!! 
Do you watch it? I do! 


I loved running around the rocks


There was so much space to run around




I 'paws'd' for a selfie with ma... 


These are my puggy pawprints in the sand! 


We stopped to have chippy chips... I could see the cliff from the show in the background & the building above my head is where they had the police station in the tele programme 


I had a lovely day making tracks in the sand


It's a lovely place to be... 


Tourist information..... Even though I called it Broadchurch, it's really called West Bay! It's in Dorset, which is about 40 minutes from my house. I hope I get to come on a walk here again! 

No comments: