Tuesday 8 January 2013

A day on Reggie's collar!

I have my own special camera now that I can use when Ma & Pa are out...

I've been trying it out, I havent quite got the hang of it yet, so some of the photos are blurred.... but it was funny seeing what i'd taken!

This is Pa putting his shoes on to go out....


This is a blurred photo of my toy box....


This is the door that we first see Ma & Pa when they come home...


This was taken on my way under the table to my special dog flap door...


This is Pa pinching something out of the fridge! Busted!!... my dogs eye view normally only sees peoples feet....


This is an extreme close up of Minnie...


This is the last thing I saw before my midday snooze on the sofa... a view of the granny chairs!
I will keep trying to use my camera until I get good.... Love Reggie xxx

No comments: